Friday, March 9, 2012

creativity flowin'

Searching for the perfect Easter wreath to create for our front door....I searched my beloved Pinterest and found numerous I liked but none I loved, so I went to Michaels armed with inspirational images in my head and after an hour of going up and down aisle after aisle, I saw it in my head, a moss covered wreath, with earth toned eggs nestled inside, with an R hanging from a beautiful ribbon in the middle...painted the R with some earthy egg colors and voila....


It honestly was super simple, just REALLY messy!!!!!  The moss was over the top a disaster, because we have a glass door, I did it all the way around the wreath, and I chose a rather large wreath to accommodate the R, I like it big, but you could easily use a little one too!  

1 comment:

Come on- spill it, share it, scream it, shout it, I want to hear it...really!